Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yay! It's done!!!

I didn't finish it the other night like I was hoping to...but I finished it tonight!!!

Check it out Jaibee!!!


On another note...I think I'm finally back to normal. I was still kinda stuffy today, but that's pretty much gone now! Yippee!!!

Now onto the wedding stuff...it's getting to be crunch time. We have to decide on a cake flavor, flowers (we have an appointment on the first with a florist), gotta register, finalize the wedding shower, have the girls order their dresses, get the tuxes taken care of , get the invitation "extras" taken care of (maps, etc), and getting the hotel booked for our wedding night. :-D Still lots to do, and only 7 months to do it!

~Peanut


"Man was created a little lower than the angels, and has been getting lower ever since."
-Josh Billings

2 comments:

  1. Yay! How was it? I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it wasn't as bad as I expected! Having said that...I thought I would be cursing your name the other night because all I had left were the black and white dots with the "prints" in them. Still only took me about 45 minutes to finish that part. Thanks again for getting it for me!! I enjoyed it and will probably put it together again before I glue it lol

    And thank you...I am feeling about 98% of normal again. I've got my "sass" back! heheee

    ReplyDelete