Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I...am a nerd...

I looked at the calendar this morning and started thinking "we only have 6 1/2 months left!" Well, Cletus pointed out that I'm a nerd and said "we have 7 1/2 months". Oh well, so I'm a little excited!!! This month, I have to get my 'undergarments' for my gown, and have the girls start ordering their dresses. Next month (hopefully) I will go in for my first fitting. I'm pretty sure I will only need one fitting, but I would rather start early and have it done than to wait until the last minute. I also have an appointment set up with a florist in town to actually talk to a floral designer. I found some super cool boutonniere's for the guys...I'm anxious to see if Cletus likes them.

Getting up this morning wasn't as bad as I expected. It took me a little while to peel my behind out of bed, but once I fully woke up, I was ok. Unfortunately, waking up this morning, I was greeted with a pretty sore throat, and now my nose is just randomly running. Oh well, it's all good...

Happy Humpday!!!

~Peanut


"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
-Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment