Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hooray for Friday!!!

I am so, so, so glad that today is Friday!!! I'm ready for the weekend. Work got crazy because I was sick 2 days and took half days, but I'm almost caught back up.

Cletus and I are making some "cosmetic" changes around the house. Mostly yard stuff, but I can't wait to plant all of my own flowers next spring! My raspberry bushes haven't died yet, then again I haven't tried to do anything to them since I planted them. lol Cletus said "Oh my gosh, I'm marrying Martha fricking Stuart" last weekend because I had planted the raspberries earlier in the week, and was working on making lasagna on Saturday. It was pretty funny!!!

Now...WHO LIKES KITTIES!!??!!?? My sister has 3 kittens that she's trying to find a home for. They were brought into the veterinary hospital she was working at when they were about a week old. She bottle fed them, has kept them housed, warm and fed for the last 7 weeks. They are now 8 weeks old and need a home so that she doesn't have to take them to a shelter. They haven't been fixed yet (won't be ready for that til December or January), still have their claws (but softpaws are WONDERFUL!), and will be in need of vaccines very, very soon. If you are in the Metro Detroit area (preferably around Waterford) and are interested, email me your information (name and phone number) at peanutpublications@yahoo.com, and I will have her call you. See the pics below...

Alvin (Male)

Simone (Female)

Theodore (Male)

These kitties need a home as soon as possible. We wanted to find homes for them by the end of this week but we haven't had any luck...PLEASE HELP FIND HOMES FOR THESE KITTIES!!!

~Peanut


"The family is a haven in a heartless world."
-Attributed to Christopher Lasch

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHH!!!

    I suppose Cletus is as unmoved by adorable kittens as he is by Lady... :-(

    Wish I could take one or more... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pretty much! lol
    I'm sure they will find good homes. At least I hope they go to a good home... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Cletus's problem with kittens goes back to 1999 when he was taking a nap on my couch and my daughter's cat Jester was sitting next to him just watching him. Its a scary site to wake up from a dead sleep and have a cat head 2 inches from your face!!! - Hyper Johnny Piper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the bright side, Peanut - kittens are much more readily adopted than older cats. Alvin, Simone and Theodore have a good chance of finding homes.

    And a prayer or two to St. Francis of Assisi and St. Martin de Porres would never hurt... :-)

    ReplyDelete