Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hair N Stuff

This past Saturday I went to get my hair trimmed in an attempt to keep it healthy and to grow it out a little bit before the wedding. The place that I went is right around the corner from the house, and only 20 minutes from the church, so that's fantastic! Here's the fun part of the story...I walk in, tell them I want a trim and start chatting with 2 of the hairdressers while my hair is being cut. I started asking about up-do's, half up-do's, and wedding-do's. They're all right around the same price so I think I'm going to use them. The trial run costs the same amount too, and it's not $100 like some places! At one point they asked who was getting married. Well, me...duh! lol So we keep chatting, and when my hair is all trimmed up, I go to the counter to pay and the lady that was cutting my hair asked me "How old are you?" Surprised, I replied with "Well, I'm 27." Kind of curious as to why she asked, but she said "What???!!! You're 27??? I didn't think you were any older than 18!!!" I laughed and said "Thank you!!! But I'll be 28 in February!" It made me feel pretty good!

Ok, so I'm getting a little excited about going to the florist on 11/1. My mom is coming with us, and I've decided that I'm going to schedule a 'trial run' for my hair the same day just to see how long it's going to take, and how well my hair will do. It doesn't like being forced to do much of anything, so we'll see! I guess I should buckle down and figure out exactly what I want her to do...I have a few ideas swimming around in my head, and lots of pictures that I can print, but it's going to be a matter of how it actually looks on me, with my veil and all that good stuff. Should be fun!!! Oh yeah, I'm open to suggestions too.

~Peanut


"The hair is the richest ornament of women."
-Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment