Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

**SIGH** Fall...

I love fall. The smell of the air, the leaves changing colors, the pumpkins...Halloween!!! I'm very excited about Halloween this year. Cletus and I will be handing out candy in our new neighborhood. We get to see all the neighborhood munchkins all dressed up! Another thing that I love about fall...the cider mills. I absolutely LOVE fresh donuts and fresh HOT cider. Quite possibly the best taste ever. Especially the cinnamon donuts...yummy!!! Cletus and I are going to a cider mill today and I can't wait!!!

Earlier today, we got some pumpkins too. Maybe later I'll take some pics of me with mine and Cletus with his so I can post them. Obviously, they aren't carved yet...that won't happen for a couple more weeks but that will definately be documented as well! So stay tuned for updates!

~Peanut


"The foliage has been losing its freshness through the month of August, and here and there a yellow leaf shows itself like the first gray hair amidst the locks of a beauty who has seen one season too many."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment