Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

MMmmm, Tea!!!

Black Cherry Berry tea to be exact...and it's yummy!!! I opted for some caffeine free tea when I went grocery shopping the other day because of some info I got from my doctor...which I will share later. This particular tea came from a Celestial Seasonings sampler box that has the Black Cherry Berry, Raspberry Zinger (which is also yummy, had it before), and some other neat flavors too. All caffeine free!!! Now on to why I skipped the teas with caffeine...

Gentlemen, you may not want to read on as this refers to lady business...I had to go to my doctor recently for my regular appointment, and I explained to him while I was there that I had been having horrendous cramps. I mean, the kind of cramps that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. I would take 800mg of Motrin and would still be feeling them rather strongly. The kind of cramps that have sent me home from work quite a few times. Well, the doc wrote me a prescription (which I've only taken a couple of times), and explained to me that the more caffeine you have in your system, the worse your cramps (may) will be. Hm. So I've been trying to cut the caffeine out completely to see if it helps. Sure I'll still have regular tea every now and then, and if I'm feeling saucy, I'll even have a cup of coffee! But not NEARLY as much as I used to. We'll see if it has any effect on the pain...at the rate I'm going, I'll be GOLDEN for having kids... lol

~Peanut


"Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself, it will do more than if you paralyze it by encumbering it with remedies."
-Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment