Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why?

Why is it that I feel like I can't do anything right lately? Why do I feel like I'm ruining one of the best things that has happened to me? Why do I get so irritated by something I can't control? Why am I so hard on myself and others? Why do I feel the need for everything to be so perfect? Why can't I just sit back and let life happen to me the way God intended it to. I know it will anyways, but why do I have to be so resistant to it? What do I need to change about myself, and where do I start? Why can't I have the motivation to do something that will make me feel so much better when it's completed? Why can't I just be content with things the way they are? Why do I feel so sad lately? I just don't understand...

~Peanut


"Lord...help me...please...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing anymore. I'm giving my life to you."
-Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. Hugs...prayers...the whole shebang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Are you imploding like I am? :( *hugs* Maybe seasonal affective disorder is contagious and early this year....

    Try reading the Psalms....

    ReplyDelete