Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

It only hurts...

When I move...today is definitely going to be a day for Motrin. Cletus and I (and Bergie), moved what had to be 14 yards of dirt from the driveway to random areas throughout the yard. I should be able to post pics either this afternoon, or maybe when I get home from work...I wouldn't count on it though! lol

Anyhoo...it was a pretty good weekend. I ordered shoes and I absolutely LOVE how they look. However, when I actually had a chance to walk around in them...I didn't like how they fit. Looks like I'll be going for pair #3 soon. There's a huge shoe store downtown that I'm going to check out. I hear it's HUGE (2 floors of shoes), and they carry TONS of wedding shoes. Best of all, they carry the brand of the #3 shoes that I want to check out. I never thought buying shoes would be so difficult...I guess that's where my picky-ness comes to a head.

Gotta finish getting ready for work now...Watch for dirt pics today and tomorrow.

~Peanut


"I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing." -Marsha Doble

No comments:

Post a Comment