Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What a weekend!!!

Ok...long weekend! It's a good thing too!

We got to leave work at 4:00 on Friday instead of 5, which was fantastic cause I had lots of packing and moving to do! When I got to the apt I started getting stuff together. Cletus headed over with his buddy, we loaded up mostly the big stuff and headed to the house. After that we went to dinner at Muldoon's...they have pretty good pizza! Saturday morning, we went back with 2 trucks thinking we should be able to get everything in one load...we were wrong...we were one box, and my cars trunk short! We had to go back for a second trip...oh well. Around 12:00, I handed my keys over to the property manager, gave my new address, and was officially moved out of the apartment!!! Yay!!! Once we got back to the house, Cletus and I focused on getting the living room and kitchen/dining room organized first since that's what you see first. I haven't really tried tackling my room other than getting my bed set up so I have some where to sleep! The spare room and my room are a mess pretty much (that shouldn't surprise some people), but Cletus' room is as clean as usual! lol

Monday, we went to the Renaissance Festival. We were there for about 5 hours, and we had a good time!!! There were some new shows this year (at least new to me) that were pretty good! One was Tartanic (www.tartanic.net), a bagpipe and drums show...they were fantastic, and Cletus got to get on stage! That's always entertaining....

Anyhoo...it was a long weekend, and I'm officially out of the apartment and into mine and Cletus' home :-) I love it there!! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

~Peanut


"The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."
-Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment