Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RCIA!

RCIA starts again tonight!!! I'm sponsoring someone this year. It'll be like the 'blind leading the blind' (thanks Jenn!!!), but I'm going to do my best. I know there are a lot of people I can ask questions if I can't answer "my" students questions. I'm also a little bit nervous though! The DRE has asked me to give my story to the participants! AHH!!! Me in front of a group of people???? I'll see how it goes.

Anyhoo...gotta get going soon!

~Peanut


"Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. You'll be great, both in telling us your story and in "leading the blind." :)

    And remember, any question we can't answer ourselves.... Well, we know where the rectory is, right? :)

    Just think, *Bang-bang-bang*
    "It's 3 am. What's wrong?"
    "We don't know how to explain [X]."
    "And your candidate is asking at 3 am?"
    "No, we just woke up and realized that we wouldn't know how to answer that. Then, we realized that WE don't know the answer. And now -- we can't sleep. Can you help?"

    ReplyDelete