Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED!!! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!

I GOT MY RING BACK!!! YIPPEE!!! I got the call from Jared yesterday that my ring was ready to be picked up...I was STOKED!!! It's even more beautiful than I remember! I missed having it a lot!

My mom, sis and I got quite a bit moved to the house yesterday. There's at least 2 more full loads to take, along with the furniture, and I'll be all moved in! Yay! I can't wait.........

This morning started pretty well. I was in a good mood, great mood actually, but after about 4 hours...my mood went right down the drain. I was so tired all of a sudden, I just wanted to go home and crawl into bed...I'm so glad that I'm not dealing with the whole depression thing like I was dealing with about 6-7 years ago.

Now, onto the wedding planning stuff! *yay*
My dress - check
Church - check
Reception Hall - check
Photographer - check
DJ - check
Bridesmaid dresses - selected, not ordered yet
Centerpieces - kind of in progress
Invitations - check (and they're gorgeous)
Reception favors - picked out, just need to order
There are still a lot of little things to be done, but hey, we've got 8 1/2 months to go!!! I just can't wait to be able to put pics up!!!

~Peanut


"Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate."
-Barnett R. Brickner

No comments:

Post a Comment