Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What I've been missing...

I've found it. In more ways than one!

I am marrying my soul mate in just over 7 months. He is the other half of my heart, and even though we don't see eye to eye on everything, we can talk through just about anything that we disagree on. And the things we don't/can't talk through, we agree to disagree. It's by far the best relationship I have ever been in, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him, and start our family.

A while back, I felt like there was something more than my significant other missing. Something major. Something more powerful. Something spiritual. Well, when I started going to church with Cletus, I found that part that was missing. It was very uncomfortable at first, but once I got into it, I didn't want to give it up. I started craving the Eucharist. That night, at the Easter Vigil, as I was baptised and received into the Catholic faith, receiving the Eucharist was so amazing. I had found the one thing I've been missing for so long...I was finally complete. Tonight, my priest, the one that will be marrying Cletus and I, said "Get lost in this Amazing Gift." Partaking in the Eucharist calls you to have 'full conscious active participation'. It truly is an amazing gift, and I am so glad that I have received this gift... I will be fully, consciously, actively participating in mass, and in our wedding celebration next May. I cannot wait to devote myself completely, through Christ, to my future husband.

That is all for tonight.

~Peanut


"Get on your knees and fight like a man."
-Steve D.

No comments:

Post a Comment