Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

There's no way...

There is absolutely no way I'm going to make it through the wedding without losing my composure...I've chosen the song that I'm going to dance with my dad, and Cletus and I have figured out our first dance. Now, whenever I hear either of those songs, I get really teary!!! The one for me and my dad more so, well...because I have a couple of things "up my sleeve" so to speak. I know he will really enjoy it, and that makes me very happy.

In addition to the music...any time I get online and look at my dress (which is actually in my mom's possession right now), the bridesmaid dresses, hair styles or ANYTHING that might be even remotely related, I get all excited. I get excited, and start thinking about how everything will look that day. Me, Cletus, the entire wedding party, the reception hall...I can't wait! We've got the major things done, now it's just details...

I just can't wait til the day that I can call myself his wife. The first lines on our wedding invitations say "Believing that Holy Matrimony is ordained by God, and in the spirit of Christian Joy..." I am so glad that he took me to church with him that day...I will never look back on it and regret it. The 'thing' that was missing in my life, is missing no more. The only way my life could possibly be any better, would be spending my life with him, and having his children...and that's all about to happen!!!

Yay!

~Peanut


"There is no such cozy combination as man and wife."
-Menander

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Can't wait to see your wedding invitations!!! That snippet of how they begin is AMAZING!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete