Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Soooo...

Well, last night wasn't so bad. I didn't end up getting up in front of everyone like I thought I was going to. I don't know if I really will be speaking or not, but either way I'm ok with it. It was so good to see everyone last night though!!! A lot of people that sponsored last year were there, and there were about 15 candidates/Catechumens...I think...

We watched a video that had some interviews on it, and a little bit of the Easter Vigil from this year. I actually got teary watching it. The Easter Vigil was just amazing!!! That is one day that I don't think I will ever forget. There was just so much inside the church that night. It was very powerful. I can't wait to see it again in 09!

Anyhoo...I don't know if I'm making any sense right now, so I think I'm gonna go to bed...I'm pretty sleepy...

~Peanut


"Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around."
-E.L. Konigsburg

No comments:

Post a Comment