Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

It's been a week...

Since I moved into the house with Cletus, and I love it here! :-) My room is still a disaster, and so is the spare bedroom, but Cletus' room is just as clean as it ever was! Once I get everything somewhat organized, daily updates are much more likely. I don't really have time to post at work anymore, and now that there is 'evening internet access', I should be able to update on a more regular basis.

Work has been crazy...we have a new promotion running, and since I handle 3 of our 4 cities, I get the 'brunt of the blow' so to speak. That's ok though, it keeps me busy!!! And I like being busy. It makes the days go much faster. On the other hand...I don't like it cause it makes the days go much faster!!! lol I'm trying to plan a wedding here!!!

Anyhoo...I don't really have much to talk about other than the fact I'm happy Kwame is FINALLY *technically* out of office. Not officially until mid-month, but still...now Michigan can work on rebuilding the image we had before the former mayor of Detroit ruined it.

Have a good night all...

~Peanut


"I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance."
-Reuben Blades

No comments:

Post a Comment