Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Glorious weekends...

This morning I went to get my hair highlighted and cut. I absolutely love my hair like this, but it's so hard and expensive to maintain it. I knew I wanted my hair to be this way for the wedding, so I waited to do it again til now. It's been driving me absolutely CRAZY too...I miss this style!!! Maybe I'll post some pics tomorrow after the wedding shower. I can't believe it's tomorrow!!! Time has gone so fast...just 6 more weeks until the BIG day...I can't wait!

Anyways. I got home from my appointment and got the mail. There was one invitation and one post card. The invitation is from my papaw. It says "insufficient address". I'm very bummed about that. I was really hoping to have him at the wedding. I guess it just wasn't meant to be though. The postcard was from my uncle. What's strange is that it says 'forwarding time expired'...yet the invitation didn't come back...hmm...oh well.

The RSVP's are already coming in like crazy too! We have 16 confirmed attendees already (including the photographer and DJ) and the invitations just went out on Monday! This is fun!! :-) I'm SO glad I'm only doing this once though...maybe we'll renew our vows one day, but it won't be such a big deal. The stress is not as obvious as I thought it would be, but it's definitely noticeable. We'll get through it...well, mostly me...Michael isn't stressing. LOL

Anyways...I have nails to paint for tomorrow, and a puzzle that's calling my name! Maybe I'll pick up the old crochet project sometime this week to help me de-stress a little bit too. That would be nice...

~Peanut


"I'll be the in to your sane."
-Numan

No comments:

Post a Comment