Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Can I count that as an update?? Now all the crap is coming out of the woodwork. Should I go ahead and do assigned seating due to recent "developments"??? Should I just scrap the 2 or 3 reserved tables right near the head table? They were intended to be for parents, grandparents and significant others (and children) of the wedding party. Now that a couple of things have been brought to my attention, THAT probably won't work either!

Oh well.

Breathe.

Only 4 more weeks and all this stuff is done.

Now, as I sit here and eat my microwave popcorn for dinner (instead of Thai because I am just plain sick of being in my car today), let's review how the day went. I had a to-do list. It consisted of: Going to the bank to deposit money from the shower, going to Jared for my 6 month check up on my ring, cleaning the house, filling out the thank you cards from the shower, going shopping (card stock for programs, a pot and potting soil for a plant that I got from a co-worker, shampoo & conditioner, mini-type-things to put in baskets at the reception, and something to keep the blasted curtains on the door wall shut), potting aforementioned plant, tanning, meeting my sister to get something i needed for my hair appointment, the hair appointment itself, and going to the eye place to pick up my new glasses got added to the list.

I guess it's a pretty good thing I didn't go with Michael this weekend. There's no way I would get all this stuff done. Now, having said that, the only things left on that list are cleaning the house, thank you cards, and going through boxes. Yay. I'm so looking forward to two of those three. The thank yous will be fun though! Maybe that should be my "reward" for doing the other things...yeah...that wouldn't work. That's not enough motivation for me.

Ugh. So much for down time... :-( I so can't wait for the honeymoon...

~Peanut


"Sometimes it seems your ever-increasing list of things to do can leave you feeling totally undone."
-Susan Mitchell and Catherine Christie, I'd Kill for a Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment