Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Found a dress...

And I love it!!! I went wedding dress shopping with a girlfriend of mine last night...we'll call her "K", and figured I'd peek around a bit for a dress to wear to the shower on Sunday. We started at Group USA. K tried on 5 gowns, and I tried on a couple little dresses, but neither of them really struck my fancy. We headed out of that store, and went to Dress Barn. They had a few cute dresses that would work. Well...K pointed out this absolutely adorable ivory dress with a very open black paisley design on it. It has black satin spaghetti straps, and a little peek-a-boo tulle with a black satin lining at the bottom. It's so cute!!! I can't wait to wear it on Sunday!!!

Anyhoo...back to work...

~Peanut


"The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her."
-Marcelene Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment