Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stanley's Back!!!

That’s right! The Detroit Red Wings were victorious yet again last night in game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals!!! What a great game it was…I was literally on the edge of my couch with my hands clasped together for the last 2 minutes of the game. My heart was pounding, and I wound up holding my breath for about 15 seconds. Then…the possible game tying goal with about 2 seconds to go…ting! Hit the right upright and slipped right behind Osgood in front of the goal line…it didn’t go in!!!! YES!!!! WE WON!!!! It was a long, hard fought battle (especially game 5) but we won...and how sweet it is!!!

What a game…Great job guys!!! Keep it here in 2009 too!!!

~Peanut


"God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest."
-J.G. Holland

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I have to admit I did not follow hockey AT ALL this year*, not even the playoffs, but I'm so glad we won!!!

    (*I know. I should be ashamed of myself. But I have no TV reception, and it's a lot harder for me to follow the game on the radio...plus I was so busy...ah, who am I kidding, there's no excuse!)

    How're the wedding plans coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to follow as much as I would have liked... I'm just glad I got to see some of the playoffs!!!

    The planning is going alright. Cletus was researching limos today, and we're supposed to have our engagement photos done next Wednesday, but they're calling for scattered t-storms...I'm a little bummed about that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A limo!!! Make sure that the compnay in Findlay Ohio doesn't do any work on it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete