Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Is it REALLY Friday???

This week has been strange...

Monday felt like Tuesday.
Tuesday felt like Monday.
Wednesday felt like Thursday.
Thursday felt like Friday and I felt like I wasn't supposed to be at work.
Today actually feels like Friday, but I still don't fell like I'm actually supposed to be working...I'm all screwed up...

The parade was in Detroit this morning, and I really wanted to go, but didn't...yeah, I'm bummed...but there will be another one within the next couple of years if not next year!

I've decided that I'm going to **attempt** to do daily updates. It's going to depend on how busy I am at work...oh wait...I don't think that will be a problem... This weekend, more painting will be taking place at the house, along with a new floor in the upstairs bathroom. Also, a grad party on Saturday. Should be good times!!! Hopefully we don't get stormed on too bad...and hopefully the weather clears up for us by Wednesday. I was really looking forward to getting the engagement photos taken :-(

~Peanut


"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."
-Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment