Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

owie, OWie, OWIE!!!

So, a while back, I broke my littlest piggy (my pinkie toe). If you would believe it, I did it getting into the shower. I have shower doors, and I hit the tall part of the track with my little toe. It hurt really bad, and even though I never went to the doctor for it, I'm 99.9% sure it was broken.

Well, today I took a quick break and when I tried to cross my legs, my pinkie toe met the corner of the leg of the table I was sitting at. It hurt very very bad, and actually brought a little tear to my eyes. The toe is now swollen again..darn it!!! Oh well, I'll be ok...

~Peanut


"Man is the sole animal whose nudity offends his own companions, and the only one who, in his natural actions, withdraws and hides himself from his own kind."
-Montaigne

2 comments:

  1. That's what you get for trying to be a lady... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you were in pain!

    ReplyDelete