Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I need some relaxation!!!

Ok…I think I’m too excited for my own good! Last Wednesday, Cletus and I got our engagement pictures taken. The photographer told us it would be about 2 weeks until the proofs are up and available for review! YIPPEE!! Well, yesterday was one week down, and only one more week to go!!! Yay! On top of that, I get to go to Virginia to visit my sister! I haven’t seen the house that they live in yet, just pictures, and it’s been FOREVER since I’ve seen her hubby (don’t even know if he’ll be there…), and I can’t wait to see that adorable little girl that is my 6 year old niece! Trust me…she’s a DOLL! Also, my other sister came by my work this morning and brought all the little ones with her! Everyone in the office got a kick out of them. They’re all just so stinking cute!

Ok, on to the other stuff…I’ve been so exhausted for some reason lately. The only reason I can think of is that I’ve seemingly been go-go-go for quite a while. I spent 10 weeks doing 95% of two jobs-all of mine, and all but 2 aspects of the second job, and the graduation parties are in full swing. Over the last 2 weeks, the schedule has been insane.
6/10-I went to a PartyLite meeting in Clinton Township with my cousin because I was thinking about starting to sell again.
6/11-Engagement photo session.
6/12-Went to my moms house for dinner, visited for a little while, put on my wedding dress and picked between two pair of earrings to wear with it.
6/13-Honestly…I don’t remember if we had anything going on or not…
6/14-Cletus’ sister, hubby, and their two kids came by in the morning. We then all rode together to an open house for his cousin. After that, we surprised some friends at a housewarming party! Yes, we were invited, but I had said we probably wouldn’t make it.
6/15-Up at 8:30 or something to go to church. Then we went to a graduation party for my cousin.
6/18-I had a Dr. appointment in the morning, and we had our first “official” meeting with our marriage counselor guy.

Yeah…crazy couple of weeks!!! Tonight, I get to tackle cleaning up my apartment a little bit, and preparing for my three trips in 9 days! Yay!

~Peanut


"No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness."
-Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment