Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Yuck!

Well, this weekend went pretty well! Had my PartyLite show (didn't get much in sales yet though), got to see my big sis, my mom, my cousin, a few good friends of mine, and 4 nieces and nephews! I just hope that when I decide to sell again after the wedding, I can get an awesome turnout, and a fantastic start!!! I've tried it before, but this time will be different. Michael and I are really leaning towards me being a stay at home mom. It hasn't been set in stone yet, and it can still just be additional income if we can't afford for me to stay at home...

Now, on to the yuck part. I started feeling kind of sick yesterday afternoon. I was just all over blah...started getting a stuffy nose, and just wanted to crawl into bed. This morning, when my alarm went off at 5:30...I re-set it for 6. Couldn't hardly breathe cause my nose was so stuffed up. I wanted to stay home, but I was already scheduled off on Thursday for my birthday so I sucked it up and went to work. That lasted all of an hour before I went and told my manager I wanted to take a half day. So, here I am, sitting at home, blogging...with an incredibly stuffy nose, droopy eyes, and a long list of 'to-dos'. Grrr. Time to take a nap I guess...

~Peanut


"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap."
-Carrie Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment