Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yay Birthday!

Yep, today is my birthday. I am officially one year closer to 30!!! But that's ok. That's how life goes! I will hopefully be posting a longer post this afternoon with Ash Wednesday stuff and my Lenten penance when I get home from work, but this will have to do for now!

Michael and I went to the wings game last night!!! Thanks to a good friends dad!!! :-) Of course, the wings won 4-1 against the top ranked team in the conference! We were close enough to see the sweat splatters on the glass...it was AWESOME!!! I got some pretty good pictures, and I'll try to post them this afternoon also. Too bad my battery pretty much died half way through the second period. Oh well, still got some good shots!!!

Anyhoo...gotta get ready for work.

~Peanut


"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."
-Doug Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment