Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I can't wait for spring!!!

Ok...I love winter, love the snow, love the crispness in the air...don't really care for the cold much unless it's accompanied by snow, but still love it!!! I just can't wait for more warm weather so I can start running again. I wouldn't mind doing it in the cold, I just don't want to fall and break a leg or something on the ice!

I had my first dress fitting on Thursday, and I'm so stinking excited about my dress. Can't go into detail though because Michael reads my blogs! :-) Invites have to go out by the end of next month, and we're putting our second deposit down on the hall tomorrow! Yay! Can't wait!!!

Last night, Michael and I boarded the S.S. St. Anastasia St. Valentine Dinner Cruise. It was a lot of fun! It was put on by a group at our church that does a program called 'Marriage: God's Love Made Visible'. We started off at the church, and went all the way to Hawaii!!! lol There was really good food, some fun games, and fantastic desserts! Good thing I'm revamping my eating habits starting this week! I NEED IT!!! The best part of the entertainment was provided by the pastor and associate pastor...see the video here.

We're down to 90 days now! Yay!!! I am so glad that Michael and I were brought together. I'm thankful for all of our happiness, our struggles, and our love for each other. I know that God sent us on the paths we traveled and brought us to each other for great reasons!

~Peanut


"God's will is not an itinerary, but an attitude."
-Andrew Dhuse

No comments:

Post a Comment