Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's...So...CLOSE!!!

3 MORE MONTHS!!!!! It's so stinkin close I can almost FEEL it!!! I have my first dress fitting tomorrow (Yay!), and I'm having all the girls over in March to work on the centerpieces! Yay!!! The shower is right around the corner, and the invites have to go out NEXT MONTH!!! I can't wait!!!

Now to the not-so-fun stuff...kind of. I've decided to start up my PartyLite business a little sooner than originally planned. Like 3 months sooner. It's going to be VERY stressful for the next 3 months with wedding plans, RCIA, occasionally subbing for Catechism, along with PartyLite, but I can do it. I know I can, and I want to. I just hope I can actually qualify in February!!! AAAH!!!

Other not-so-fun stuff...and this is the really not-so-fun. I get to go to an oral surgeon and have my bottom 2 wisdom teeth removed. Yeah, the top 2 came out in high school. The bottom ones were growing in the right direction but were kind of growing around the nerve so they didn't want to touch them. Oh well...from what I hear, it's much worse the older you get. When my top 2 came out, I missed one day of school (I think...cause I had the surgery on Thursday), and found out the hard way that I'm allergic to Codeine. Now, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to miss work...that's gonna suck especially with all of the changes that are going on here!

This will all work out though. I have Faith!!! I may be getting in over my head right now with the whole PartyLite thing, but I know God will guide me through it. Michael will be there to help too :-)

Anyhoo...lunch is almost over...

~Peanut


"
Make your optimism come true."
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment