Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I knew it!!!

~~LOVE THE CENTERPIECES~~

Ok, so my mom and I went shopping yesterday to figure out stuff for the centerpieces. I had a good feeling before we left, but I had no idea it would go as well as it did!!! I got so many ideas, and so much to work with now...gonna be fun! Now, I just need to get all of the girls together so we can get the candles wrapped, and the rings made...check out the pics!

This is a pic of the complete "purchase" yesterday...minus the guest book and garter **giggle**.


We're using standard 12" square mirror tiles in the center of the table. A plain white doily will be placed under the candle to help prevent wax from getting on the mirror.


Now, I bought some regular bunches of flowers:


And some vines in white, dark purple, light purple and gray-blue:



Along with this fun star garland!!!


Here's the first round (yes...I put aluminum foil on top of our dvd spinner, he already called me a nerd lol)...




And a shot with one strand of the star garland:


I can't wait to see how the rest of them turn out...especially the ones that are made out of the individual flowers! Lots of crafty days for me ahead!!!

~Peanut


"Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations."
-Faith Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment