Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

So bummed...

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very happy person! I'm just very bummed out about the outcome of my consult yesterday. Seems that since my teeth are growing so close to the nerve in my jaw, that they have to come out one at a time...for safety reasons. That means two separate appointments, having one wisdom tooth pulled each time. The top two came out in high school, and I was put under for that, but I will be wide awake...maybe a little high off laughing gas and whatever other drugs they give me...but awake nonetheless. I am really not looking forward to it at all! I'm actually quite afraid. I tried to change the appointments to have both pulled at once, but they wouldn't have it. Oh well. Hopefully the first one won't go too bad, and I won't have a reaction to the pain medication they gave me. My oldest sister will be coming over the Friday after my surgeries to stay with me just in case too which is fantastic! The bid downfall...I'm having to use three more personal days to get it done. Again, oh well...everything happens how and when it's supposed to. I just hope I don't have permanent numbness from it...ya know...since the wedding is coming up in May! Pray for me...please...

Oh, and let's add insult to injury now...I just bought CANDY from the stupid vending machine downstairs. Looks like my little plan is pointless. No...I can do it. I know I can. It's just been a rough week...I did work out every morning this week. I haven't had coffee or tea all week, haven't been snacking (the candy technically was part of lunch I guess), and Michael finished off the dark chocolate he got for me, so that's not screaming at me anymore...so all in all, I don't think I'm doing too bad!

~Peanut

"Fear is the father of courage and the mother of safety."
-Henry H. Tweedy

No comments:

Post a Comment