Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time Off

Have you ever noticed how even if you take a vacation from work, you need a vacation as soon as you get back? I think the only time I've ever not had that feeling was when I went to Ireland with my mom. That week off was fantastic, and I wish I could do it again...

This past weekend, Cletus and I headed up to Kinde to celebrate his grandmother's 90th birthday! It was lots of fun, but as soon as we got back...I wanted another day off...when I got to work Monday morning, I was wishing I would have stayed in bed. I didn't sleep well Sunday night, ran late Monday morning, traffic sucked, and when I got to my desk...stuff was everywhere...crappy start. Then, I got a phone call from Jared. I thought they were going to tell me I could come pick up my ring, but I was sorely mistaken. They just called to "keep me in the loop" and let me know that when the home office got my ring, they discovered that 2 corners on the stone were chipped...hmm...isn't that the reason it got sent out anyways??? Oh well, nothing I can do about it but whine and complain! lol This Thursday will be the 3 week mark of them having my ring. They said it would take 2-3 weeks, and I'm thinking it will be more like 6. Good thing the wedding isn't anytime soon...

On a happier note, I'm watching my 4 year old niece and my almost 2 year old nephew today! They're so stinkin cute...I can't wait til I have my own! We played a lot this morning, watched some tv, had lunch, and now they're napping. Honestly, I think I need to take a nap too! hahahaa

Tomorrow, I get to move some furniture with my sister, and get to packing. This week is my last week in the apartment!!! Yay!!! I will be officially moved into the house that Cletus bought for us to start and keep our family :-)

Anyhoo...

~Peanut


"We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves."
-Lynn Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment