Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ultimate Body - Update

Back on June 8th, I posted my "Ultimate Body" plan. Well...I am pleased to announce that I have exercised every Monday, Wednesday and Friday except ONCE! I've even been able to add some walking or swimming on the occasional off day. I am so happy that I've been able to keep up with it, even with being sick for the last five days. I haven't weighed myself, but I can feel a difference. This week, I plan on adding a second workout to the one that I'm doing already, and I plan to get my eating back under control. After all, what good is exercising if you still eat crap food???

Also, a while back I did the GM detox diet which can be found here. It was tough, especially with Michael saying 'Hey, wouldn't this be good for dinner?' and 'You know what would make that salad even better? Slathering it with ranch dressing!' Either way, I succeeded, and will probably be doing it again in the near future. After just one week, I felt a LOT better, even though I didn't see a huge change in my body. I did drop 9 pounds, though!

The challenge this week? Justin's birthday party. Oh man...there will be so much good food!!! Must. Control. Myself!

Anyways. I need to shut this thing down and try to get some sleep. Hopefully it will help kick whatever bug I've got out of my body!

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. It is SO hard for me to stay on a healthy diet. Portion control is so hard too! I'm trying to work harder though.

    ReplyDelete