Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well!

Today I had every intention on posting a long blog about certain things going on in my life, and now I'm down to the last 15 minutes of my lunch break. I'll give you the cliffs notes version...

I feel helpless. People in my family are struggling. Not just one person, but pretty much all of them. I want to help them all, but I don't know if I can, or if they would even accept my help if I were to offer it. I guess there's only one way to find out though, right?

The first part of my lunch was spent at a little store near our church. It's owned by a parishioner, and I really like it. They have all kinds of things from books, prayer cards, rosaries, necklaces, etc. I went there today to get a pouch to keep my rosary in, and wound up leaving with the pouch, a book, and a couple of small things that I'm going to give to my sister. I hope she likes them! :-)

Anyhoo...maybe I'll post more later. I have RCIA tonight, so I might not get to it. Hopefully, I'll have my friends story posted soon too...gotta get back with him about that!

~Peanut


"Fear not that life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning."
-John Henry Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment