Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh so good!!!

This morning, I actually got up and went for a quick run instead of my usual DVD workout or jumping rope in the garage. It was extremely humid (it had just stopped raining), so I had a heck of a time breathing. I'll probably actually go to the doctor and see if they diagnose me the same way I was diagnosed in high school...exercise induced asthma. I wouldn't be surprised!!! It felt SO GOOD to get outside and run again though. I will be doing it a lot more in the near future. :-)

Getting back to lunch now though...I'm going to start the book I bought the other day. It's called "Stories About Purgatory And What They Reveal - 30 Days For The Holy Souls". It's part of my 'research' tied to my Lenten penance. :-) Purgatory is one of the things that I don't 100% understand yet. I'll probably end up reading again...and again to see what else I can get out of it. We'll see what the book opens up for me!!!

~Peanut


"When you re-read a classic you do not see in the book more than you did before. You see more in you than there was before."
-Clifton Fadiman

No comments:

Post a Comment