Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

T minus 60 days and counting

So, today marks 60 days til the wedding. This weekend was relatively productive too! I was off on Friday, and had a chance to do a few more things. After I cleaned the house, I was able to finish cutting all the vines for the centerpieces. I separated all of them too. Each color is in it's own bag. lol I'm a little anal about stuff sometimes. Now, it will be easier to get everything going on Saturday when all of the girls come over! Cletus helped me with the invitations too. We stuffed about 100 of them. Postage and all on the response cards. Now, it's up to me an my WONDERFUL memory to finish up the labels so we can get the invites sent out in the next week or so. Can't believe it's so close!

EDIT: I can't believe I almost forgot the best part!!! My wedding band is here SOMEWHERE!!! His has been ordered, it will be in in two weeks! yay!

Today had a great highlight. A co-worker just had a baby a month ago, and she came in with her adorable little girl! She is just precious! On the other hand...I'm so sick of Monday's. I have great weekends (especially LONG weekends), then Monday rolls around and something happens, usually at work, that just blows everything out of the water. Oh well, it's just a job...not a career. That's what I keep telling myself. I'm happy that I am blessed enough to have a fairly well paying job right now.

~Peanut


"Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties."
-Doug Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment