Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ok, it's a little more real now...

I just dropped off the invitations!!! All 113 or so. I walked up to the counter with my 2 boxes of white envelopes with the pretty green heart stamps on them that say "Love", and when I handed them to the lady at the counter I thought, "Oh my, this is actually happening!!!". Then I asked her to make sure the postage was ok, and it was (thank goodness)! She said that doesn't happen very often. I also learned that I didn't need the extra postage for my over-seas invitations. Better safe than sorry though, right?

Oh yeah, and the shower is this...coming...SUNDAY!!!!!! Yay!!! Hopefully I have my voice back by then.........

~Peanut


"I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends."
-Nancie J. Carmody

No comments:

Post a Comment