Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

What a fricken day...

So today, Cletus and I went to help my sister move her and her 3 kids out of house 1 and into house 2. When we got there, my dad, other sister, my aunt and uncle were all there. My brother showed up a little later on and my mom was at house 2 working on cleaning it up a bit. We got to house 1 at 10ish this morning, and didn't get home until about 7:00. It was a loooooong day, but she's probably about 98% moved into her new place! I'm so excited and happy for her!!!

Tomorrow, my mom, my other sister and I are going to David's so that I can get my undergoodies for my wedding dress. That should be fun...I will get to try my dress on again, so I won't complain!!! I also made another appointment with the florist to go in and 'fine tune' some things. That won't happen for a couple of weeks though. We really need to buckle down and get registered, get maps and directions figured out for the invitations, finalize the guest list, and some other random stuff...like figuring out what kind of cake we want! lol

Anyways...I'm pooped...and I think I'm going to go to bed...and it's before 9!

~Peanut


"Between a man and his wife nothing ought to rule but love."
-William Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment