Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today has been strange...

I woke up this morning (not very easily), got up and started getting ready for work. I kept thinking to myself "woohoo! only a half day today!" No...I don't have a half day today, and why I thought I did is beyond me...all I know is that I have tomorrow and Friday off. Yay! Those two extra days are very much needed, and I'm hoping to get a lot done.

Now back to why today has been strange...I woke up in a decent mood, but felt weird for some reason. I felt really good after Catechism on Monday, and RCIA last night so maybe it has something to do with church. Or, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm about to have a four day weekend!!! Either way, I woke up in a pretty good mood and just took my time getting ready. I left about 10 minutes later than I really wanted to, but that's no biggie. I got to work, and my mood started to change. Something just felt off when I got in today. Maybe it's everything that's been going on here, but it just felt weird. Now, I just want to go to sleep. It's been a mentally and emotionally draining day. I think I'm going to take a nap tonight when I get home! lol

Gotta get back to it now...lunch is over...

~Peanut


"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling."
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment