Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Snowpocalypse"

At least that's what everyone is calling it! We had a pretty good snow storm that started Tuesday night, and went through Wednesday afternoon. Thankfully, we weren't in the line of ice that went through! Here are some pics...

Find the driveway and the road...


Somewhere in this picture are landscaping blocks, a flower bed frame (below the pine tree), and a ditch...


A small drift next to the shed...


Notice the line about 1/3 of the way up, running across the middle of the picture. There's actually supposed to be about an 8" drop off, but it's "masked" by all the snow!


I was actually somewhat disappointed when I got up Wednesday morning to see only about 6 or 7" of snow on the ground. They were calling for upwards of 14". Well...it snowed until almost noon on Wednesday, and we ended up with about 10" total! It's so pretty...I love, love, LOVE snow! Not enough to live in Alaska...but enough to love where I do live!

I also had an appointment today. Everything is checking out great! Tot is growing, I got to hear the heart thumping along, and I have my next ultrasound scheduled for next week! I can't believe I'm almost halfway through this pregnancy already...CRAZY!

Anyways...Stay safe, and stay warm!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment