Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's about to warm up...

...and we had our first run-in with a bug yesterday.

See...we use cloth diapers for Julia, and since she's on solids now, we have to put the poo in the toilet before washing. Well...I saw her trying to get at something on the hard wood floor, so I went over to investigate. It looked like a little piece of poo, so rather than move her away, go get a wipe, and then get rid of it, I just reached down and wiped it up with my finger. (Hey...I can wash my hands!) Well...I go into the bathroom to wash my hands and realize that it was in fact a small spider. EEW. I strongly dislike spiders. They are the arch nemesis. It was gross. I guess I have to get used to all the gross creepy crawlies coming out of the wood work though. It's going to be getting warmer soon. Time to put my big girl panties back on, and deal with them for my daughters' sake!

Have a great day today...it's sunny, and the skies are blue here!

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment