Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

This is new...

I was walking around earlier today, and I realized something.  I am doing things that I've never done before.  when I was little, I was the shy one.  We moved around so much that I only let myself get attached to a few people.  I was quiet, reserved, walked with my 'head down' along the "lonely" road, really.  I was very introverted, didn't really smile a lot, and actually was diagnosed as "depressed" when I was with one of my exes about 8 years ago.  So many people are completely shocked when I tell them I was a cheerleader for 3 years in high school.  I still miss cheering...it was FUN!!!  Today, however...I realized that I'm walking a little taller...I'm walking with my head up, confident, and with a smile on my face!  This...is new to me...and I really like it...  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment