Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quick Update...

Ok, first off, let me apologize to anyone that regularly follows me (or anyone that cares...).  I've been away for a bit and I'm sorry!  Life can be crazy with a baby!!!

Last weekend, my hubby and I were in a wedding so we had to figure out details for little miss J.  Everything worked out, and Julia got to spend the day (and night!) with her nannie (my mom)!  Both thoroughly enjoyed the time they had together, and it was nice for me and her daddy not having to worry about who was taking care of our little snuggle bug!

Right around the time of my last post, Julia had come down with an ear infection in both ears.  We got her on some anti-biotics, and it cleared up quickly.  Now, she has another minor ear infection (thank you day care...) which is caused by drainage from her nose, and it's causing her to cough too.  Ugh...  Of course, I was the all too paranoid first time mom thinking 'what if she's coming down with pertussis?'  Well, obviously she's not (thank the Lord!).  She's up to 13lbs 5oz as of her appointment this morning!  Growing like crazy...  =)

Now...there is one little tooth that is trying to poke it's way through her little lower gums, and I can't wait to see what she looks like with a little chomper!  I can wait to feel said little chomper though....LOL.  Day care actually called me the other day because the lump on her gums was relatively large and somewhat resembled a blood blister.  Well, I called the pediatrician and they said that it's most likely a dental cyst, and it's VERY common, so good news there!


As for me and Michael...I'm back to work full time going on the end of my second full month, and all I can think of is being at home with my little girl.  Michael is laid off again, but has an interview on Monday...pray for us please that he gets the job!!!  Thanks!

Now, a few more photos for your enjoyment...

That hand must taste good...

Enjoying Mr. Quackers...
 

Miss blue eyes...
 God Bless!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! Good luck to your hubby on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I have all of my fingers, and all of my toes crossed!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete