Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester!!!

Woohoo!!! Today marks day one of the 7th month of my pregnancy. Only 3 months to go until we will be welcoming our new addition! (Whom, might I add...is still 'hiding' relatively well in mommy's tummy!)



Tomorrow I have my 1 hour glucose test, and I'm really hoping that I pass. I don't want to have to drink that crap again for the 3 hour test...ick! Imagine flat...and I mean FLAT orange pop with a lot more sugar...sitting in the docs office immobile for an hour, and getting blood drawn a couple of times. Good times. But, if it rules out GD for me and my lil bean, it's all good!

Yesterday, we got some pretty exciting news...Michael's brother is engaged!!! And the future wife asked me to be a bridesmaid for her! Yay! Additional motivation to lose the baby weight. *giggle*

Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and a great New Year celebration. I wish you all the best in 2010!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete