Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Year in Review

Wow, I can't believe this year is almost over already. Only a few hours to go!!!

Let's see...what has happened this year? The first few months are mostly a blur. In January, some good friends got married...



I was so focused on wedding planning that the rest just kind of flew past...

On May 16th, I married the only man that was ever truly meant for me. What a great day that was!!! We had so much fun...it's a day we for sure will never forget!



On our honeymoon, the highlight was the free upgrade on the car to a convertible, then having it rain every day! LOL We did get to drive with the top down quite a bit though. :-)



Another event in May, May 17th...I lost a very dear friend of mine to Cancer. His name is Adam...



Only a couple of months after the wedding (on July 22nd to be exact...), we got some pretty exciting news!!! We would be having a little one of our own to teach, mold, and care for.



My brother got a new job in August, and has been away from home for quite some time.

In October, another very good friend got married too!



There were many girls nights to be had this year, and many more to come. I love my girls, and wouldn't trade them for the world! Some struggles were had by a few of us, but we are all muddling through. Faith and prayer has become a staple in many households also because of some of the events of the past year.

Christmas parties abounded this year!!! We had 2 on the hubby's side, 1 on my side (well, kind of 2), one with great friends, and one impromptu meeting with my brother - including my sisters, mom, brother-in-law, and the nieces and nephews - since he was in the state...that was a good night, and hopefully a good surprise for him! Now, we sit here waiting to ring in the new year when Michael and I will be bringing home our new baby, and hopefully will hear many more happy announcements from others!

Love you all!!!
God bless :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment