Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Almost single digits

I can't believe it...We're almost into single digits for the weeks remaining!!! Just turned 29 weeks on Sunday, and in 2 weeks...we will officially be into single digits! AAAHH!!! The baby shower is in one week and 5 days, and I'm sooooooo excited! The MIL is riding with me, while Michael has a diaper party, and hangs out with the FIL! Seems like just last month we were announcing that we were pregnant, and we were only 13 weeks at that point. Time has FLOWN for sure...

This week is going to be incredibly busy too. RCIA Tuesday night, early morning (8 am) ultrasound appointment Wednesday, our first Childbirth class on Thursday, possible girls night Friday, and maybe a game night on Saturday...oh yeah, and then church Sunday morning. I don't think I'll be doing one of the last 2. I need a little time to chill out...growing another human is exhausting. But, I am enjoying it. Feeling all the little kicks, punches, and rolling is truly an amazing feeling. :-) I am so thankful that we've been blessed with this life, and trusted to raise this child!

1 comment:

  1. "Growing another human is exhausting..."

    LOL!

    You are too funny! Love you and love Noodle too! :)

    ReplyDelete