Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh...to relax...

Would be so nice, but it's not going to happen for me for a while now! Work is on overload right now, which is why I'll be doing at least 6 hours worth of work from home this weekend. Add to that: girls night tonight (YAY!!! I get to see my girls again!), a b-ball game tomorrow, and Church on Sunday...long...weekend. Oh, and grocery shopping some time too. Whew! I'm getting worn out just thinking about it!

This morning, our street was pretty much a solid sheet of ice. It was fun! I kind of slid down the driveway until I stopped, and spun my tires pulling out of the driveway too. Hey, cut me some slack...I'm still getting used to a V6! 4wd doesn't kick in right away, so I have to make a mental note to put it in 4 before I leave the garage so that maybe, just maybe, it will be engaged by the time I get to the stop sign at the corner. :-)

Anyways...I'm off...

No comments:

Post a Comment