Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lazy Sunday...Wonderful Weekend!!!

This weekend has been wonderful. Busy...but wonderful.

Friday night, we finally got our OnDemand to work, and ordered Angels and Demons. What a GREAT movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We didn't start it until about 7:30, and I figured I would be passed out by 9...as usual. But, I wasn't. That's partially how I gauge if a movie is good or not. If it's close to time for me to go to bed, and it keeps my attention, and keeps me up later than normal...it's a good movie! I had heard reviews before, and thought about renting it, but never did. It's well worth it though! So good...

Yesterday, I had the wonderful opportunity of watching my absolutely adorable 7 year old blond, curly haired niece!!! We had her here for about 4 1/2 hours. It was so much fun!!! We went to Subway for lunch, and when we came home and were done eating, she helped me wrap the grab bag gift that we were taking to a Christmas party that night. She's such a good kid, and so fun to have around! Once we were done with the presents, we worked on the cake I was taking that night as well! It turned out WONDERFUL, and everyone liked it. There's only one piece left now...but not for much longer! LOL After dinner was done (which...was delicious mind you..), we had our gift exchange, and decided to play a game of Scene It. We played guys vs. girls, and the girls won! (woohoo!!!) It was a very, very late night though. We didn't get home until about 11:15-11:30ish. I haven't been up that late since the wedding I stood up in back in October. I wouldn't have changed it for the world though. :-)

Now that leads me to this morning...I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a train. I had a stuffy nose, and my throat felt kind of funny. Not really sore, just funny. I wound up not going to mass (shame on me...I know) because I knew I wouldn't have made it through. I wound up falling asleep at about 10:30 or so on the couch, and slept until Michael got home around 12:15. I didn't do much of anything today. I don't think I've left the couch for more than 30 minutes at a time. Once to shower, and the other to finish dinner. Now, we're watching The Green Mile, my lil bean is kicking me, and I feel like I could fall asleep again...I feel so incredibly lazy, but I also still feel pretty crappy. I think tonight will be an early-to-bed night for me.

Anyhoo...24 weeks today! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment