Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekends...and short work weeks

I'm so excited that Thanksgiving is next Thursday!!! I can't wait for all the good food, family, and friends. It's going to be GREAT!

Today, I'm just glad it's Friday. This week seems to have crept by incredibly slow, but now...2...days...OFF! Woohoo! What's sad, is that the Wings are on again, it's 8:40 on a Friday night, and I'm ready for bed already! Ugh...

This weekend is going to be a good one, though. Tomorrow morning, me and the man are going to get up and clean the house, then we're going to register (YIPPEE!!), and then...who knows. Probably come home and have something from the slow cooker for dinner and call it a day. Sunday brings church early, and visiting my dad! Haven't seen him since the wedding in May, so it's about time. :-) They'll probably have lots of pictures to show me too. I talked to him the other night and he and my step-mom (possibly my step-brother also) were going through old photos and having a hoot of a time.

Next week at work, we are having our "family" Thanksgiving celebration with many of the co-workers. It should be fun. We're doing potluck style and I'm taking cheesecake. I can't wait (again) to eat all the good food that will be there! I love this time of year...Christmas is my favorite, but Easter and Thanksgiving are a close tie for 2nd. We also only have to work 3 days, and we'll all be off Thursday and Friday! Woohoo! I love 4 day weekends...might actually try to be productive too...we'll see.

Anyways...I'm going to shut this thing off, watch some more of the Wings, and head to bed. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun registering!

    Kate
    (Fellow Baby Center March Due Date Friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we did! It was fun, but kind of stressful at the same time because half the stuff I really wanted to register for...wasn't in the store. Oh well, thank goodness for online registry editing! :-)

    ReplyDelete