Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear sweet Red Wings

Oh how I wish I could stay up and watch a whole game... :-( But alas...my bedtime has been moved up drastically!!! I miss my hockey!!!

Quick update before bed. We had our 20 week ultrasound last week, and managed not to find out the sex of the baby!!! Yay!!! It's still a surprise!!! Baby is doing great, measuring right on time, and the head isn't unusually large. LOL As for me, my belly is becoming slightly more noticeable, mostly from the side. From the front, you really can't tell...it's coming though! 22 weeks on Sunday!

Some pics for your enjoyment...

Hi mom and dad!!!


Profile shot...


Leg(s)...you can kind of see both legs...


The little feets...



And here's a "noticeable belly" shot...


Making progress :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment