Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Latest Project...

So, I recently started working on a blanket for my new baby-to-be. I bought the yarn last Thursday and started working on the project on our way to Kinde for the Polka Fest. I was a little intimidated by it at first because it looked relatively intricate...and it's been quite a while since I've actually picked my hooks up. Well, it's quite a bit easier (at this point) than I thought it would be! Yay me! LOL

Here are a few pics...

What the completed project will look like, but with neutral colors because we won't be finding out what we're having.


The 3 completed squares. 4th will be done shortly, just needs the final edging... Only 45 to go after that!!!


A close up of what each square looks like.


Once the 4th white square is done, I will have 5 more to make in white, then 16 in cream, and 24 in green! I can't wait until it's done!!! It will officially my 3rd finished project. My first one was a blanket for my former boss' baby boy, second was a hunter orange scarf for a family Thanksmas grab bag gift, and then there will be this one! I'm excited :-)

Anyhoo...off to work on the blankie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment