Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

I love my car!

Ok, honestly, I can't wait to get a 4 wheel drive vehicle, but I love my little green machine! Today, we got about 8" of snow in a matter of about 6 hours. There was about 4" when I left for work, and that was fun to begin with, but it was nothing compared to the drive home! People were getting stuck in the parking lot trying to leave...the snow was up to the bumpers of the majority of the 'little' cars there. I helped push one of the guys out while wearing my 4" chunky heeled boots (wasn't really that bad). Then, when it was my turn, I called to one of the other ladies that helped and said 'watch this!' I backed up about 3", and hit the gas...rolled right out of my parking space. Spun the tires a bit, but I made it! Then, pulling into the subdivision, there was all that fun 'main road has been plowed but the side streets haven't been' snow. Powered right through it. I'm so glad I have front wheel drive... I love snow!!!

Anyhoo...it's been a while since I blogged, and I have a few things in the works...there will be more soon. I hope.

~Peanut


"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather."
-John Ruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment