Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Tribute to my T-shirt

Oh, dear t-shirt. How I have enjoyed your company! You have served me well for the last few years. I still remember the day I bought you. It was the first time I had ever ridden the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. I was hooked from that point on and had to have you. I wore you often.

Just a week or so ago, I went to my drawer, pulled you out, and as I was slipping you over my head one more time, I saw it. A hole. Right there...blazing hole. It was small, so I considered trying to save you. The location was terrible though. That little hole fell right over top of my right boob. Not cool, hole. Not cool.

*sigh* I am sad to see you go, but alas...the time has come.

You've served me well. You will be missed.


God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment